whoops

Favorite

People Accidentally (Or Purposefully) Using Their Pets' Products

Accidents happen sometimes with your pets. It could be the pets being silly. It could be that your cat locked itself inside a drawer in the middle of the night and scared the heck out of you. It could be that your dog excitedly made a mess in your house while you were away and was SO happy to tell you about it when you came back.

Or... it could be that you were the silly one. A small distraction, and suddenly, your food tastes a bit funny. Yep, accidentally using your pet's products is always a weird experience. If you do it on purpose, you're either weirder, or you are a genius, there's no in between. Our awesome ICanHasCheezburger users definitely know what using their pet's products feels like, and they were all too happy to share, and we had to share some of the laughs with all of you guys. 

Facebook comments about people accidentally using pet products | thumbnail includes two Facebook comments 'Rectangle - Julie Anne My husband ate dog food one day. I came home, and he told me how awful the stew was. I asked him to show me the can because I didn't remember buying any cans of beef stew. Yep. Alpo. 11 Like Reply Message 3d' and 'Rectangle - Top Fan Betsy Johnson Langley The vet gave us some medicated horse shampoo for ringworms to use on the kitten we just got. Boyfriend used it on'
View List
  • -
  • Vote
  • -
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement