Join us this Sunday, April 8, for a special Easter egg hunt! Here's how to play:
1) Visit the I Can Has Cheezburger family of sites on Sunday, April 8 between 12:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. PST. Participating sites are listed here under the I Can Has Cheezburger category. FAIL Blog, Memebase, and The Daily What sites are not participating.
2) Be on the lookout for images with the Happycat egg (see above) photoshopped into them. There will be five of these posts in total, and each of these posts will contain a text link beneath the photo.
3) Click those text links. You will be taken to a secret page where a special Easter egg will display. The page will also explicitly say that you've found an egg. Leave a comment on this post. Make sure you use a legitimate email address when commenting so that we can contact you if selected.
4) We will select a random comment from each post. The author of this comment will be given the opportunity to handpick a piece of content (any picture, caption, video, or gif that obeys our terms of service) to be published on the I Can Has Cheezburger site of his or her choice!
5) Find all five eggs for more chances to win!
Feel free to leave your questions on this post. Teh Grate Cheez will try his bestest to answer everything he can between now and Friday.
Happy hunting, Cheezfrends!
Ohai, Cheezfrends! Today "I Can Has Cheezburger" turns five! WAT?! FIVE WHOLE YEARS OF HILARIOUS AND CYOOT KITTEHS???? SRSLY?! Time flies when you're having LOLz!
To celebrate, we've asked the employees of Cheezburger to select some of their favorite LOLz from the last five years. We've compiled them here. Enjoy a stroll down memory lane. If you want to play along, share links to your favorite LOLz in the comments below! (Or you can just wish us a happy birthday. That'd be awesome too!)