Introducing our late cat, Klor, caught in one of his favorite pasttimes; sleeping in ways that made us wonder if he actually had a spinal cord. (Maybe he was sleep-training in CATpoeira.) The image is somewhere in the vincinity of 20 years old, scanned from an old photograph, so please forgive the blurriness of the image itself.
This Halloween, join Cheezburger for a spooky-scary scavenger hunt! If you aren't TOO SCARED, this is how to play along:
1) Visit Cheezburger on Halloween (Wednesday, October 31).
2) Look for Halloween-themed posts. Click on them. Some of these posts contain a link to some ~~absolutely terrifying~~ (not really) hidden posts!
3) Leave a comment on each of the hidden posts that you find. Please use your real email address or Cheezburger account when leaving your comment.
4) There are a total of 10 hidden posts. In order to find all 10, you will need to visit as may Cheezburger sites and click on as many Halloween posts as possible. The links could appear on any one of our sites.
5) All participating posts will publish between the hours of 12:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. PST.
6) We will select one comment at random. That comment wins the grand prize of...
A $25 gift certificate to LOLmart!
Happy hunting and good luck!
Holly says: "Nap time is not over... I repeat nap time is NOT over!"
Let sleeping dogs lie, amirite?
Do you have a squee pet that you want to share with the world? Send us your pet pictures and stories, and they could end up on Daily Squee!