Wish I was this excited waking up in the morning.
Thanks to some clever, brave firefighters, Mojo the chihuahua lives to yip another day. According to the video's original poster...
'Pet Chihuahua Mojo was left unconscious after a blaze engulfed his owner's trailer.
The desperate fight to save the pooch was captured on video after Mojo was pulled from the mobile home by firefighter Brendan Saffer on Wednesday.
Heartland Fire and Rescue paramedic Travis Timmins used a children's oxygen mask to squeeze air into his lungs in El Cajon, near San Diego, California.
The medic battled for ten minutes before the pet was revived and taken to a vet to be treated for smoke inhalation. '
The owner escaped unharmed.