This Walrus is looking to trick-or-treat, but he'd prefer you keep your yucky chocolate bars and give him some yummy kippers instead!
This Halloween, join Cheezburger for a spooky-scary scavenger hunt! If you aren't TOO SCARED, this is how to play along:
1) Visit Cheezburger on Halloween (Wednesday, October 31).
2) Look for Halloween-themed posts. Click on them. Some of these posts contain a link to some ~~absolutely terrifying~~ (not really) hidden posts!
3) Leave a comment on each of the hidden posts that you find. Please use your real email address or Cheezburger account when leaving your comment.
4) There are a total of 10 hidden posts. In order to find all 10, you will need to visit as may Cheezburger sites and click on as many Halloween posts as possible. The links could appear on any one of our sites.
5) All participating posts will publish between the hours of 12:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. PST.
6) We will select one comment at random. That comment wins the grand prize of...
A $25 gift certificate to LOLmart!
Happy hunting and good luck!
Blackrose86lh says: "We didn't have many kids drop by, but my fiance's parents did bring by Tia for a treat. She loved her specially made bat cookie."
What is she dressed-up as? Looks like a squee devil maybe?
Do you have a squee pet that you want to share with the world? Send us your pet pictures and stories, and they could end up on Daily Squee!